Work in Progress: Patrick...

A Lump of Clay's Reflections on the Potter
"Freely you have received; freely give." Matthew 10:8

Monday, September 11, 2006

Patrick...

...Victor Ramon Arcenas Segovia, just because I mentioned who my longest-standing best friends are somewhere in this blog (or the other one?), doesn't mean that you're less of a superduper best friend to me. Longstanding La Sallista best friend, since June 1986! "Love" of my juvenile life, darling baby boy of Tita Perla, Daddy of my godson Page, hubby of my kumareng Ge...golly gee, you know so much about me that I should probably have you liquidated.

But he's one heckuva handful. Bonggapang, you'll always be one of my dearest, best friends, even if I hardly ever see you anymore. You know we're always there for each other despite that...'cause that's what friends are for. *Mwah!!* I love you!