Work in Progress: Thanks to the C+C Crew

A Lump of Clay's Reflections on the Potter
"Freely you have received; freely give." Matthew 10:8

Monday, September 04, 2006

Thanks to the C+C Crew

Tonight, one of the things I am grateful to God for isn't just one, but a whole bunch of wild, crazy things.

This should probably be best posted in my catering blog but because I still have to get the photos from George-da man-Cabig (the best photographer in the Philippines if you ask me), I'm going to start sharing my appreciation right here.

God bless C+C, for it is He who caused it to be!

Thanks to CC (a.k.a. Lex) for sharing culinary dreams and staying up late to talk about life and love and food and direction. And for always reminding me of stuff whenever Alzheimer's sets in.

Juwip is my unofficial prayer partner, finder of lost things, confidante, florist, and ka-hagikhikan - I know that someday someone will appreciate exactly how gorgeous she is, inside and out.

Mike - hay naku Kuya Miiiiiiiike - is my older/younger brother rolled into one (quite a big roll). He's got the talent and the tenacity to truly make a big impact in the world; thank God he's aiming to make a bigger impact in the next. God bless all your dreams and hopes my brother - may they be His dreams and hopes as well!

Jograd a.k.a. Johanna is my little sister who's little no more - she's growing into an Ate you can reckon with. Witnessing her mature into an even more loveable, sociable, focused, and responsible woman is an honor and a privilege: I'm so happy to have her on the team, especially when I'd rather be in the kitchen rather than rubbing elbows with potential clients. Love you sis! Your styling is 'da bomb!

Dr. Neil needs no introduction; he's been one of my closest friends since 1990. Enough said. His taste is feared and admired. If you've got him on board, no stone will be left unturned, no detail left un-chorva'd!

And of course, all my love and thanks to C+C's core service team - Head Service Coordinator Harry and service staff Noel, Ryan, Nanay Estrella, Rona, and Elena. None of this would be possible without your faithful and invaluable assistance.

This is my dream team - literally, people who make it easy for me to sleep at night. And to think that they're not just my business partners, but my friends. What else could anyone ask for?

Thank you Lord, thank you C+C! Glory to God!!